A clean and well-maintained education facility contributes to a better learning environment for students and prevents or limits the spread of illness among the children, teachers and staff.
At Total Green, we understand the importance of a comprehensive cleaning program to meet the high expectations of school administrators, staff and of the parents who are paying to send their children to a private school. We are fullly aware of the importance of maintaining a facility in the best way possible. Accordingly, we are committed to working with school administrators to develop and implement cleaning programs that best suit the school.
Janitorial and maintenance services we offer in our school programs include:
- Classroom cleaning
- Cafeteria, including kitchens school cafeteria private school cleaning
- Washrooms and change rooms
- Common areas, lobbies, hallways, stairwells
- Dormitory cleaning, move-out cleaning maintenance
- Administrative offices
- Computer room
- Gymnasium cleaning including floor refinishing
- Exterior cleaning and maintenance
- Powerwashing, window washing
- Gum and grafitti removal
- Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning
- Hard floor maintenance/refinishing
As our name suggests, we provide services and use products that have as little impact on the environment as possible. We use Green Seal cleaning products; we do not use harsh chemicals in our school cleaning programs.
To ensure the safey and security of the facility and its occupants, Total Green employees undergo background and police record checks (PRC).
Whether we are providing services to a full-scale private school or a smaller preschool facility, we offer the same level of dedication to our work. If we may be of service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-468-7312.